Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
Yield 1/2 cup
- 1 small shallot
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Puree shallot, oil, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper in blender, mini prep or using an immersion blender in a large cup until smooth, about 30 seconds. Use immediately or store in sealed jar in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Bring to room temperature before serving if it becomes solid.
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens of your choice.