Balsamic Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Yield 4 servings
- 1.5 pounds fresh brussel sprouts
- 2.5 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons of honey
1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
3. Cut the bottom off the sprouts and slice lengthwise
4. In a large bowl, toss brussel sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and cracked pepper to coat
5. Transfer the brussel sprouts to a baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, approximately 20-22 minutes.
6. Place brussel sprouts back into original bowl and add remaining ½ tablespoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss to coat evenly and serve!