Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Olive oil spray or olive oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs (finely crushed)
- 1 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce or hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Spray florets with oil spray or toss with a little oil. Place in either a very large bowl or a large ziploc bag. Toss with the flour, breadcrumbs and garlic powder until evenly coated.
- Arrange in one layer in the baking sheet, use two sheets if needed. Bake on the center rack 25 minutes.
- Combine the oil with the buffalo sauce in a small saucepan and heat at medium heat to blend (the fat helps the sauce adhere to the cauliflower). Place cauliflower back in bowl and toss with sauce. Bake another 15 minutes. After this, can broil for up to 5 minutes to crisp, watch to make sure does not burn.