Caramelized Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 16 oz Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Place two rimmed baking pans in the oven and preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and garlic with olive oil and melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between preheated pans; roast 25 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring vegetables and rotating pans once after 10 minutes.