Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries with Almond Dust
Yield 6 clusters
Adapted from dinner-mom.com
- ½ cup blueberries washed and dried
- 40 grams dark chocolate about 4-5 squares
- 1 Tb finely chopped almonds, use mini food processor to finely chop
- Melt chocolate squares in the microwave for about 30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted and spoons out easily. Heat and check at 30- second intervals after that, if necessary.
- Add blueberries to the melted chocolate and gently stir.
- Use a spoon to lift out 4-5 blueberries at a time in a cluster, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place blueberry cluster on a plate or small baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Repeat until all blueberries are used.
- Sprinkle almond dust on top of the blueberry clusters.
- Place blueberry clusters in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days depending upon the freshness of the berries.