Fresh Cranberry Rosemary Mocktails
Yield 10 6 oz. glasses
Refreshing, bright and festive for the holidays! Feel free to add your sparkling beverage of choice.
Inspired by: thebakerchick.com
- 5cups raw cranberries
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 bottles of sparkling water or seltzer
- Rind of 1 orange (for garnish) – make orange twists
- Extra cranberries (for garnish) – spear 3 cranberries on a toothpick for each drink and freeze
- In a blender jar, combine cranberries and 2.5 cups of water. Blend on high for a few minutes, until pureed with no chunks.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl and strain mixture, pressing it down with back of a spoon until all liquid is out and only some pulp is left (yield 2.5 cups of juice). Store juice in a sealed jar until ready for use.
- For Syrup: Combine maple syrup and rosemary in a saucepan over medium heat until fragrant, remove from heat and cool. Remove sprigs and pour syrup into a small jar.
- To make a mocktail: Combine 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of the cranberry juice and 1 tbsp. of syrup (more to taste) in a glass, stir together and add ice. Add sparkling water or seltzer to top and garnish with a rosemary sprig, orange twist and cranberry spears if desired.
Recipe by Synergy Private Health at https://synergyprivatehealth.com/recipes/fresh-cranberry-rosemary-mocktails/