- 4 medium ripe avocados halved and pitted
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 small-medium jalapeno
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the avocados into a serving bowl.
- Using a potato masher or fork, mash up the avocado until it reaches your desired texture
- Promptly add the onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and coriander. Stir to combine.
Recipe by Synergy Private Health at https://synergyprivatehealth.com/recipes/homemade-guacamole/