Homemade Sweet Potato “Fries”
Try these fries as a side to our delicious Portobello Mushroom Burgers!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (per person)
- Chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Wash your potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Place the potatoes into a bowl and shake the seasonings generously on top. Toss to coat.
- Using a wire rack over a baking tray, lay the potato wedges out in a single layer
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes until browned and crispy on the outside.
- Enjoy plain or with your favorite condiments.