Oil Free Roasted Vegetables
- 1 red onion (alternative, yellow or white onion)
- 1 red bell pepper (alternative, other colored peppers)
- ½ lb. Portabella mushrooms (alternative, button mushrooms)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Cut veggies into 1-inch wedges or chucks and place on parchment-lined sheet pan. Group veggies in rows on baking sheet so you can remove a group if done sooner.
- Make sure your veggies don’t touch. Use 2 sheet pans if necessary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (if desired) and toss.
- Place in middle of oven for 15-20 mins, rotate, toss again, and continue cooking until fork tender, about 15 mins.
- Squeeze lime juice over veggies and toss.
- Place in serving dish to keep warm.