Peanut Butter Banana (N)ice Cream!
- 2 large bananas, frozen
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings (Optional): Fresh berries, nuts, granola, unsweetened coconut flakes, chia seeds, hemp seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Depending on consistency, you may want to add a little more almond milk to thin or a few ice cubes to help thicken.
- Pour into a bowl and place in the freezer for 10-30 minutes to harden.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!