Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
- 10 fresh mint leaves + extra for garnish
- 1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- Sparkling water to top off
- Fresh pomegranate arils for garnish
- Blend mint, ginger and pomegranate juice in a blender or use the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler to muddle mint, ginger and juice, until mint is broken up and fragrant.
- Strain juice and divide between 2 cocktail glasses of your choice.
- Add in a handful of ice. Top off with sparkling water and a few pomegranate arils and mint leaves. Serve immediately.