Sesame Ginger Dressing
Yield 6 servings
Adapted from AmbitiousKitchen.com
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos)
- 2-3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced or grated ginger
- Optional if you want a creamy dressing: add 1 tablespoon tahini or cashew butter
- Make the dressing by whisking together sesame oil, olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, maple syrup, garlic and fresh ginger in a medium bowl or shaking in a mason jar.
- If you want a creamier dressing, add in a tablespoon of tahini or cashew butter.
- This recipe also works well as a marinade or a stir-fry sauce.