This recipe is perfect for a stir-“fry” full of vegetables, grains and legumes. Feel free to add to noodle based dishes as well!
- ½ cup almond or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- ¾ tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (or ¼ tsp ground ginger)
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
- Hot water to thin.
- Combine all of the ingredients and whisk.
- Then add enough hot water to thin.
- Taste and adjust as desired.
- Combine with your favorite grain and vegetables for a delicious dish!