Sugar Snaps & Radish with Goat Cheese & Tahini
Yield 4 servings
- 4 cups (about 1 pound) trimmed and blanched sugar snap peas
- 2 cups julienned radish (about a bunch of radishes)
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ½ cup Labneh
- ½ cup fresh Goat cheese
- 1 cup soom tahini
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lightly toasted walnuts, crushed
- Julienne the snap peas and set into a mixing bowl with radish and mint. Season with salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the labneh, goat cheese, tahini,2 teaspoons salt and whisk until combined. Add a little water to thin it out to a mayonnaise consistency.
- Toss the sugar snaps, radish and mint with lemon and olive oil and season with salt to taste.
- Spoon the goat cheese onto a plate and top with the sugar snap salad and top with walnuts and sumac and serve.